Buggyfit is an outdoor, all weather Post Natal Fitness Programme where baby comes too.
Suitable for all levels of fitness as exercise adaptations are always provided so you are always exercising safely and at your own level.
Suitable from 6 weeks postnatal and 12 weeks post c section
It’s not just for newly postnatal mums though, if you have a baby or toddler in a buggy then you can come to Buggyfit.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
- Expert instruction from a Post Natal Exercise Specialist
- Weekly classes with exercises to improve fitness, strength and mobility
- Classes will be adapted for any mums dealing with Prolapse, Diastasis Recti or Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Exercise progressions so you are always improving as you get fitter and stronger
- You’ll reap the benefits of outdoor exercise in a fun and social environment
- Meet other mums
- Baby comes with you so no need to worry about childcare.
IS BUGGYFIT FOR ME
If you answer yes to one or more of the following then Buggyfit is for you!
- Are you a new mum who wants to return to exercise but not sure what you can do?
- Are you a mum struggling to find the time to exercise?
- Would you like to meet other mums in a fun and social environment?
- Would you like some time for you?
- Perhaps you have an older baby or toddler and are struggling to find any baby free time to exercise?
WHERE & WHEN
BOOKING & PAYMENT
New Term Commences Wednesday 9th January 2019.
6 Week Block Booking £38.40
This price includes initial and follow up assessments for Diastasis Recti, weekly one hour exercise session and ongoing advice and support relating to post natal health fitness and well being.
Looking to start part way through a term?
No Problem. Just click on the Book Now Button to check availability.
Taster Sessions also available, just click on the ‘Book Now’ button to check availability.
If you can’t see the class you are looking for, when you get to the Make a Booking page, then please follow the link at the top of the page to ‘Make an Enquiry’.