ABOUT PELVIC FLOOR & CORE RESTORE
Do you suffer with pelvic floor problems, such as incontinence, or prolapse?
Do you have a tummy separation that you don’t know what to do with? Or do you struggle to get rid of your ‘mummy tummy’?
Do you feel like you never really fully recovered from having your baby, no matter how long ago?
Have you found you’re suffering with recurrent back or pelvis pain following pregnancy?
Whether you are newly post natal, many months or even years into the post natal period and answer yes to one or more of these questions then I can help you.
This 6 week programme is a combination of corrective exercises, educational material and nutritional advice, and will improve your pelvic floor function, reduce diastasis recti and correct postnatal posture.
Providing you with strong foundations for life and getting your body back to working as it should.
Suitable from 6 Weeks Post Natal, 10 Weeks Post C Section
HOW YOU BENEFIT
- In depth health screening, ensuring the programme is tailored for your individual needs
- Assessment for Diastasis Recti (beginning and end of course)
- Weekly one-hour group session
- Rehab exercises for diastasis recti and pelvic floor dysfunction
- 3 Mini Home Programmes to complete between sessions (which you get to keep so you can continue to use them for as long as you want to!)
- Weekly Educational Topic to help you on your post natal healing journey
- You’ll be offered a wealth of advice, guidance and information from a postnatal expert.
- Small group course to ensure you get the attention you deserve
PRICES & BOOKING
If you would like to book your place on the next course then please check the dates below and then follow the link to ‘BOOK NOW’
If you’re not quite ready, (i.e have not had your 6 week check before the next course starts) then please click HERE to ‘Make an Enquiry’ and I will ensure you are the first to hear when the next course dates are released.
NEXT COURSE COMMENCES – Monday 9th September 2019
6 Week Course £72.00
This price includes your in depth health screening and assessment, weekly one hour session, progressive exercise programme, educational material and content, nutritional advice, ongoing support throughout the programme, homework to complete between sessions and equipment needed to complete your homework.BOOK NOW