Welcome to Personal Training with Jen Wilson Fitness.
Personal training sessions are the perfect way to carve out some time for yourself to focus on your personal health, fitness & wellbeing goals.
- Flexible training programme that is tailored for your very specific needs
- Understanding life demands and setting realistic goals around these
- Establishing lifelong exercise habits
- Improving your fitness, strength and mobility to a level that suits you
- Increasing your confidence and self-esteem
- Improving your physical & mental wellbeing and overall quality of life
- A programme that will ENERGISE you and not exhaust you
- Sensible advice on nutrition so that you can establish healthy eating patterns for life (no quick fix diets here!)
- Advice on self-care strategies because looking after yourself goes a long way towards being a happy, healthy woman.
Who is it for?
This bespoke Personal Training Service is tailored for your very specific needs and is for anyone who is:
- A new mum or not so new mum who wants to regain health, fitness and functionality and have some time for yourself
- Recovering from / living with cancer
- Older and less mobile
- New to exercise and needs to build up their confidence before attending a mainstream class
- Someone who has never exercised and has been advised to do so by a medical professional
- Looking to improve your overall wellbeing and quality of life
Following an in-depth assessment and initial consultation, I will design a programme that:
- Is flexible and meets lifes demands
- Improves your fitness, strength and mobility to a level that suits you
- Improves your physical & mental wellbeing and overall quality of life
- Helps you to establish lifelong exercise and healthy eating habits
- Meets your goals
- Incorporates self-care strategies because this is a key element to your overall wellbeing
Where and When
WHERE: Sessions take place in my private studio in Harrington, Cumbria. Outdoor and Live online sessions are also available on request.
PLEASE NOTE: During current covid restrictions, sessions are available online only.
WHEN: Personal training is available during the day and some weekday evenings, please contact me to discuss availability.
DURATION: Our weekly one to one session will last for 60 minutes. You will also have homework to complete between our sessions with my ongoing support.
What does it Cost?