Welcome to Personal Training with Jen Wilson Fitness.
Personal training sessions are the perfect way to carve out some time for yourself to focus on your personal health, fitness & wellbeing goals. It takes more that just exercise to be a happy, healthy women which is why I take an holistic approach with a strong focus on self care and healthy eating too. I design programmes that are realistic and achievable and help you to establish habits that will last you a lifetime so that you can lead a happy and healthy life.
- Flexible programmes tailored for your very specific needs
- Understanding life demands and setting realistic goals around these
- Helping you to establish lifelong exercise habits
- Improving your fitness, strength and mobility to a level that suits you
- Increasing your confidence and self-esteem
- Improving your physical & mental wellbeing and overall quality of life
- A programme that Will ENERGISE you and not exhaust you
- Sensible advice on nutrition so that you can establish healthy eating patterns for life (no quick fix diets here!)
- Advice on self-care strategies because looking after yourself goes a long way towards being a happy, healthy woman.
Who is it for?
This bespoke Personal Training Service is tailored for your very specific needs and is for any woman who would like to improve her fitness and overall physical and mental wellbeing, including:
- New mums or not so new mums who want to regain health, fitness and functionality and have some time for yourself. If you’re a new mums, please take a look at the POSTNATAL PERSONAL TRAINING page.
- Women recovering from / living with cancer
- Women who are older and want to maintain / improve their fitness and strength
- Anyone new to exercise
- Women looking to improve their overall wellbeing and quality of life
Following an in-depth assessment and initial consultation, I will design a programme that:
- Is flexible and meets lifes demands
- Improves your fitness, strength and mobility to a level that suits you
- Improves your physical & mental wellbeing and overall quality of life
- Helps you to establish lifelong exercise and healthy eating habits
- Meets your goals
- Incorporates self-care strategies because this is a key element to being a happy, healthy woman.
Where and When
WHERE: Sessions take place in my private studio in Harrington, Cumbria. Outdoor and online sessions are also available on request.
WHEN: Please contact me to discuss availability.
DURATION: Our weekly one to one sessions will last for 60 minutes. You will also receive a home programme to complete between our sessions alongside my ongoing support.
What does it Cost?