Programmes designed just for you
Welcome to Personal Training with Jen Wilson Fitness.
We do things a little differently here, there are NO quick fix weight loss programmes, NO strict diets to follow and NO boot camp style workouts!
The focus is very much on improving physical and mental well-being and overall quality of life by:
- Providing flexible training programmes tailored for your very specific needs
- Working towards improving your fitness, strength and mobility to a level that suits you
- Improving your confidence and self esteem
- Providing nutritional advice to establish healthy eating patterns for life
- Providing advice on making positive lifestyle choices so that you can live a happy, healthy life
This bespoke Personal Training Service is for anyone who is:
- Rehabilitating from an illness
- Managing an illness
- Affected by Cancer
- Recovering from Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Older and less mobile
- New to exercise
- Looking to improve their overall well-being and quality of life
Personal Training Prices
Personal Training Consultation: £50.00
We will meet to discuss your needs, where you are now, where you want to be and what you hope to achieve from embarking on a personal training programme (your goals). We will also discuss how we are going to work together to help you achieve your goals.
You will receive a written report outlining your current position and where you want to be with detailed short, medium and long term goals. The report will also include advice on overcoming any barriers that may affect you being able to achieve your goals.
Personal Training Hourly Rate: £45 set fee
We charge a set hourly rate for our Personal Training Services. You have the flexibility of choosing how many 1-2-1 sessions you would like each week / month.
Fees are payable every 4 weeks
Included in your fee:
The appraisal includes a selection of tests to establish your current levels of fitness, strength and mobility. This will help to identify any limitations you may have and also enable us to measure how you improve over time.
- Short, medium and long term goal setting
- 1 -2-1 personalised training sessions
- Progressive exercise programme tailored to your specific needs
- Personalised training programme to complete between sessions
- Weekly check in via phone / email / skype or following our 1-2-1 session to see how you are progressing and answer any queries or concerns you may have
- Ongoing review of your exercise programme, goals and achievements
- Food Diary Analysis with nutritional recommendations to establish healthy eating patterns for life
Personal Training Availability
Please note these are the dates and times that are allocated for 1-2-1 home visits. I will do my best to accommodate your preferred date and time but please be aware that this is only possible if the time and day slot is currently available.