Programmes designed just for you
Welcome to Personal Training with Jen Wilson Fitness.
We do things a little differently here, there are NO quick fix weight loss programmes, NO strict diets to follow and NO boot camp style workouts!
The focus is very much on improving physical and mental well-being and overall quality of life by:
- Providing flexible training programmes tailored for your very specific needs
- Working towards improving your fitness, strength and mobility to a level that suits you
- Improving your confidence and self esteem
- Providing nutritional advice to establish healthy eating patterns for life
- Providing advice on making positive lifestyle choices so that you can live a happy, healthy life.
This bespoke Personal Training Service is for anyone who is:
- Rehabilitating from an illness
- Managing an illness
- Affected by Cancer
- Recovering from Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Older and less mobile
- New to exercise
- Looking to improve their overall well-being and quality of life
Personal Training Prices
Personal Training Consultation: £40.00
The purpose of the Consultation is to meet face to face and discuss what you hope to achieve by embarking on a Personal Training Programme.
We will talk about where you are now, where you want to be and how I can work with you to help you get there!
Having a vision of where you want to be is a great start, however, it is important to set some goals so that we know what we are working towards. Having goals also means we can reward ourselves when we reach them which is great for keeping us motivated!
I will help you set your short, medium and long term goals. I will also help you to identify any barriers that may stop you from achieving your goals and discuss how we can overcome them.
We will talk about different lifestyle factors and current eating habits so that I can get a really clear picture on your current situation. This will really help me when it comes to planning your programme and offering you support throughout the time we are working together.
You will receive a written report containing everything we have discussed. We will revisit this report at various intervals during your programme so that we can see how you are progressing over time.
The consultation is also a great time for you to ask me any questions about any concerns you may have.
If you sign up to a Personal Training package on the day of your consultation you will receive your FIRST SESSION FREE !
Personal Training Hourly Rate: £40 set fee
We charge a set hourly rate for our Personal Training Services with a minimum 12 week booking. Fees are payable every 4 weeks.
Included in your fee:
- Initial Appraisal including a selection of tests to establish your current levels of fitness, strength and mobility. The tests are nothing to worry about, the purpose of them is to help to identify any limitations you may have and also enable us to measure how your fitness, strength and mobility improves over time.
- Short, medium and long term goal setting
- Weekly 1 -2-1 personalised training sessions
- Progressive exercise programme tailored to your specific needs
- Personalised training programme to complete between sessions
- Weekly check in via phone / email / whatsapp video call or following our 1-2-1 session to see how you are progressing and answer any queries or concerns you may have
- Ongoing review of your exercise programme, goals and achievements
- Ongoing appraisals, agreed at various intervals in your programme to measure how you are improving over time
- Food Diary Analysis with nutritional recommendations to establish healthy eating patterns for life
HOW TO BOOK
If you have any questions or would like to book a place with me then please click on the ‘Contact to Book’ below. This will take you to the ‘contact me ‘page on my website, all you need to do is fill in the details and any questions you may have and I will get back to you as soon as I can.