ABOUT MOVEMENT FOR MUMS
Movement for Mums is an indoor Post Natal Fitness Programme where baby comes too.
All abilities welcome as exercise adaptations are always provided so you are always exercising at your own level.
Suitable for anyone with a pelvic floor weakness and a small diastasis (abdominal separation)
Suitable from 6 weeks postnatal and 12 weeks post c section
HOW YOU BENEFIT
- Expert instruction from a Post Natal Exercise Specialist
- Weekly classes of strength training and mobility to help with the daily tasks of motherhood
- Classes will be adapted for any mums dealing with Prolapse, Diastasis Recti or Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Exercise progressions so you are always improving as you get fitter and stronger.
- Meet other mums
- Babies are welcome so no need to worry about childcare.
IS THIS CLASS FOR ME?
If you answer yes to one or more these questions, then this class is definitely for you!
- Are you a new mum who would like to return to or start an exercise programme but don’t know what is safe to do?
- Perhaps you don’t feel comfortable going to other classes because your body isn’t ready and you can’t keep up!
- Maybe you have returned to a pre pregnancy class and you couldn’t do it or things just didn’t feel quite right?
- Have you been given different advice on what is and isn’t safe to do and still not sure what you should do?
WHERE AND WHEN
BOOK AND PAYMENT
New Term Commences Tuesday 8th January 2019
6 Week Block Booking £37.50
This price includes initial and follow up assessments for Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation), weekly one hour exercise session and ongoing advice and support relating to post natal health fitness and well being.
LOOKING TO START PART WAY THROUGH A TERM?
No Problem. Just click on the Book Now Button to check availability
TASTER SESSIONS ALSO AVAILABLE
Just click on the Book Now Button.
If you can’t see the class you are looking for, when you visit the Bookings Page, please follow the link at the top to ‘Make an Enquiry’.