Purestretch is designed to improve flexibility, develop core strength and enhance your functional movement for everyday life.
A fun and sociable class where everyone will benefit in some way from stretching. There is no pressure to get into all the stretch positions if you are unable, adaptations are always provided.
As individuals, we are all different and we may feel the stretch more, less or even somewhere completely different to the person sitting next to us!
The great thing is, that, as long as you can feel the stretch, wherever it is, you know it is working and doing great things for your body!
Who is it for?
If the answer is yes to any of the following, then Purestretch is definitely for you:
- Would you like to ease those niggly aches and pains that have been bothering you for some time?
- Would you like to feel a greater freedom of movement throughout your body?
- Perhaps you would just like day to day tasks to feel easier or simple things like getting up and down off the floor playing with your children or grandchildren without a struggle?
- Maybe you are craving some mental and physical relaxation?
How you Benefit
- Improve flexibility
- Enhance your functional movement for everyday life
- Increase freedom of movement throughout the body
- Improve posture
- Increase physical and mental relaxation
- Release muscular tension and soreness
- Develop core strength
- Enhance your sense of wellbeing
Cost and Booking
Purestretch classes can be booked in blocks based around school terms. If you would like to start the class part way through a term then please contact me to check availability or click the link below to book a taster session first.
Try your First Class for Free
Where and When
Mondays 18.30 – 19.30
Moresby Church Hall
6 High Lowca,