- Sessions will last for one hour.
- Every effort will be made to offer regular session times should these be required, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Advice can be given on nutrition with regards to what changes you can make to improve your diet, however, meal plans are not a service that is provided.
- Jen Wilson Fitness does not promote diets and believes that changing eating patterns should be done in way that can be maintained as a healthy lifestyle for future years.
- For the programme to be successful it is important for you to make the necessary changes to your diet and incorporate regular exercise (outside of the time we meet) as part of your weekly routine.
- It is your responsibility to let Jen Wilson Fitness know of any change of details including address and contact number.
Your session fees include the weekly one-hour training session, programmes to follow at home between sessions and ongoing support from me. Time during the one-to-one training sessions will also be allocated to carrying out any health and fitness tests which will be done at the start of the programme and at agreed intervals throughout your programme.
Jen Wilson Fitness will:
- Use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account the personal goals, fitness levels and exercise preferences of the Client.
- Provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that the Client may need to help achieve their goals.
- Monitor the Client’s progress at regular intervals, revise the programme and make any necessary adjustments to the programme.
- Provide all necessary equipment and organise appropriate venues for all the sessions.
The Client will:
1) Ensure that they arrive 5 minutes prior to a training session so that a full session can be achieved.
2) Ensure that they are wearing appropriate clothing and footwear. Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
Jen Wilson Fitness will wait for a maximum of 15 minutes past the agreed start time. If the client arrives within these 15 minutes the time will be deducted from their session. If the client doesn’t arrive within 15 minutes of the agreed start time, then the client will forfeit that session and no replacement session or refund will be provided for that session.
If Jen Wilson Fitness is late for a session, this time will be made up at a mutually convenient time, but not necessarily during that specific session.
During your exercise program, every effort will be made to ensure your safety. However, as with any exercise program, there are risks. In volunteering for this program, you agree to assume responsibility for these risks and waive any possibility for personal damage.
You also agree that, to your knowledge, you have no limiting physical conditions or disability that would preclude an exercise program.
Client’s must complete a Physical Activity Questionnaire (par-q) before commencing any exercise programme. The Client may be required to provide a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from their GP. If the trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, the Client will provide such details.
You are required to keep Jen Wilson Fitness informed of any changes to your health or any changes to an existing medical condition that may affect your exercise programme.
Fee Charging Policy
Fees for any of the personal training packages can be paid upfront or by the agreed monthly instalments discussed at the time of booking. All payments are due in advance. At the end of the initial booking you then have the option to continue paying by monthly instalments for as long as you wish to continue with no minimum period required.
Block bookings are to be used in consecutive weeks from the agreed start date unless otherwise agreed.
The Client understands that it is their responsibility to ensure that the dates and times booked are correct. To cancel a booked session, the Client must notify Jen Wilson Fitness either in person or by phone, text or email.
You are required to give 24 hours’ notice if you need to reschedule a session.
The number of times you can rearrange a session are as follows:
6 Week Programme x 1
12 Week Programme x 2
24 Week Programme x 3
Any extra changes will result in you losing that session.
Payment will be due for sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice.
In the event of cancellation by Jen Wilson Fitness, Jen Wilson Fitness is responsible for notifying the Client of any such cancellation / amended time. There will be no charge/loss of session.
If you choose to continue training at the end of the initial period, where you will pay a monthly direct debit, you are required to give one months notice to terminate your contract.
If the Client is unable to continue the block of sessions for medical reasons; depending on the circumstances, a refund may be available for unused sessions. If the client decides to cease training with Jen Wilson Fitness for any other reason, there will be no refunds given for unused sessions.
Arriving at the Studio
On street parking is available.
Access to the property is only available (when facing the property) either directly in front across the shilled parking area or from the right hand side. Please do not walk across or park on the driveway of 1 Grecian Terrace (the attached property to the left)